Friday, August 31, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 23

Today's workout seemed more difficult. I think mostly because it's been a long day and I really did not want to do it.

My morning started pretty early. My dad went in for surgery this morning so I got up in order to check in with my mom to make sure she was doing okay. The last time my dad went in for a routine "easy" surgery his heart ended up stopping. Long story short, he now gets two birthdays- his real birthday in January and his "re birthday" in August.

Needless to say, him going in for another routine surgery brought back bad memories and anxiety.

I took the day off of work in order to be home with Isabel. Normally when I'm at work either Patrick or my mom are with Isabel, depending on Patrick's schedule. Patrick had to work a mid shift today, leaving me to finally spend a day with her.

We decided that instead of wasting the morning by sleeping in we would go up to the courthouse to get our marriage license. Another item crossed off the list.

We then met my mom in the waiting room at the hospital until my dad was ready to go home.

A fast food lunch and a nap later and I feel useless.

I did the workout though. As much as I hated every minute I got it done.

And now I'm off to take a shower, carb up at Olive Garden for our race on Sunday and pick up my wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment