Friday, August 10, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 2

I decided to allow myself to sleep in a little this morning, planning my workout for this evening. The plan was to sleep in until 6:30 instead of 5:30. Sounds good, right? Patrick's alarms woke me up at 5:30. Then again at 5:40. Then again at 5:50 when I finally told him to get up. So much for sleeping in... I guess I should have just went for my walk then. Oh well, can't go back now.

Undershirt- Van Heusen
Sweater- Target
Pants- New York & Co
Shoes- Target



I had amazing sushi for lunch today, which was so worth not getting an extra walk in.

As soon as I got home I put on 30 Day Shred and got it finished right away. It hurts so good.. I burned less calories than last night, which is weird because I felt like I was working harder.



And now I'm off for my 3.12 mile walk. Then back home for ice cream! Woot Woot! (Update: I ended up wearing my ankle weights for the first 2 miles. What a work out! I had to take them off at mile 2 and wear them on my wrists because I didn't have the right socks on. I ended up burning another 548 calories.)

Tomorrow is a scheduled 4 mile run with the Galloway group. I'm thinking of getting up early to get in some extra miles before hand. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment