Tuesday, August 28, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 19

I didn't have a chance to blog last night because Patrick was playing online poker last night after my workout. Plus, I was slightly.. okay, extremely frustrated.

Marley keeps getting under foot and I'm so afraid of stepping on. Then Isabel decided that she wanted to be right next to me. I'm so worried I'm going to end up kicking her or punching her accidentally. It's just really frustrating that they want to be right there during that 30 minute period only. Before and after that they could care less.

I shouldn't complain... I love them both so much, but at the same time this is supposed to be my time. I really don't think it's asking too much. Oh well. I'm over it. It's a new day and I'm really excited to take my measurements and a new picture for tonight's recap.

I'm also planning on watching level 3 after I complete level 2 in order to know what to look forward to for tomorrow.

My knee is still giving me a little bit of grief during the workout. I'm still following the modified versions and icing after. I think I may need to dig out the knee brace for a little more support.

No comments:

Post a Comment