Saturday, August 18, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 10

Level one is officially finished and as I type this I am watching level two so I know what to expect tomorrow.

Today was the first day that I wanted to give up. After running 11 miles this morning and not really getting enough sleep last night (and being overly emotional this afternoon) I just didn't care and didn't want to work out again. I figured I made it this far I may as well do it. So I talked myself into just following the modified versions of the exercises. Who would know, right? Well I would know and I just couldn't do it. So I pushed myself harder than I have and it felt great.

I had hoped to update my measurements and progress pictures today however I didn't quite plan it right. I got home from my run and took my measurements this morning then went about my day. After my emotionally exhausting afternoon I decided to go out to dinner with my mom and ate more than I planned to. Even though I had the calories for the food, it wasn't the best choices and I felt bloated and gross afterwards.

The plan is to update tomorrow with measurements and pictures.

I honestly can't believe that I'm already a third of the way through the challenge. I can't believe that I still plan to continue and finish this challenge.

And as I type this I am a little scared about starting level two. I may be doing the modified version for the first day or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment