Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weigh In #1

Weight:

Today's weight: 165.4
This weeks +/-: -1.4
Total weight +/-: -1.4

I felt really in control this week. I was burning about 800 calories almost every day (some days less, most days more). I was making sure to eat close to all of my calories, leaving no more than 100 left over for the day, meaning I was eating well over 2000 calories every day. My body seems to need all of those calories in order to lose.

This past week was also not as good as I had hoped. We ate out a lot due to a birthday and a re-birthday. This also means cake. I did my best to only eat the cake I really wanted (meaning I did not have a piece of chocolate cake but I did have carrot cake).

It was nice being able to use the extra calories on treats occasionally, but I also need to look at these foods as treats. I can tell there's a difference this time.

Here's to another good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment