Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Vol. 8

1. I am thankful that my first dress alteration is today. I absolutely cannot wait to have the cap sleeves added. It is going to completely change the dress.

2. I am thankful that I am surrounded by amazing people who are patient with me when I have mini-meltdowns. I've had two wedding related meltdowns this week and I couldn't have asked for a better support system.

3. I am thankful that I enjoy my job. There are a lot of people who hate going to work every day. Of course if I had the option to stay home with Isabel I would choose that in a heartbeat, but since I have to pay bills I'm glad I can at least earn money doing something I like.

4. I am thankful that our bonus was approved! Not only was it approved, but we get it with our next paycheck on the 10th. I am planning on being a boring grown up adult and using the money toward debt, Isabel's pre-kindergarten and my savings account, but it will be a huge help.

5. I am thankful that my co-worker goes walking with me every day, twice a day. She really helps hold me accountable to get in those two walks. Everything else I do on my own is just an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment