Thursday, August 23, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 15

Here it is ladies and gentlemen... I have officially passed the half way point in the challenge. To be honest it's been a lot easier to stick with this than I thought it would be and dare I say I am actually proud of myself for making it this far. It is beginning to feel more like something that I like to do instead of something that I'm making myself do.

At this point I'm beginning to think about what's going to happen after I complete this challenge. What will I do without my daily workouts? Sleep maybe... Take a rest day or two... More than likely I will find another DVD to try, another challenge to partake in.

My fear at this point is that I've already had my wedding dress altered. I am picking it up in a week and a little nervous that it might not fit either way. It may be too small (it was a little difficult to take off with all of the pins in it). Then again I've literally been working my ass off and it may be too big. Or I could once again be stressing about absolutely nothing at it could fit just right... I just had my own little Goldilocks moment right there...

I'm thinking that at this point I'm stressed enough about too many things. Work, the wedding, parenting a four year old, working out, eating right, losing weight, etc. When this challenge is over I plan to continue running and walking (there's always another race to be training for and of course the ultimate race to start thinking about, The Goofy Challenge), however I think I'm going to cut down the workout videos to 2-3 days a week.

I truly believe that cutting back will give me the freedom to concentrate on other things while still spending a few days a week working on me. I am hoping that I will be able to keep the muscles I've gained by doing this video as well as working some others by doing a different video.

Who knows. I'm no expert. I can only assume that this would be the next best step. Then again, I still have another 15 days to go!

The following are a few of Isabel's pictures from tonight:








No comments:

Post a Comment