Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Vol. 9

1. I am thankful that I got up this morning and went for a run. Although it wasn't the best run I've had it felt good to get out and do it, and even better to have finished. It really was a good way to start off my new beginning.

2. I am thankful that tomorrow is payday and after balancing my checkbook I have money left over! The bonus check we got this week helps a lot, but still. I haven't been this excited for a while. Things may be beginning to look up money wise.

3. I am thankful that I have rekindled my love for crocheting. I have already made two scarfs in the last few days and plan on getting more yarn tonight. It's very relaxing for me and I can't wait to make more.

4. I am thankful that I get to have sushi tomorrow. I try to wait until payday to go to our favorite sushi place. It's been a few weeks and I cannot wait to have the red dragon roll and hurricane roll. (((sushi)))

5. I am thankful that I am starting the 30 Day Shred- 30 Day Challenge on the weight watchers message boards. It starts today and if I am able to complete the full 30 days then I can cross another item off of my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment