Friday, August 3, 2012

Dress for Success 8/3

There is a reason to go exercise when your mind tells you to go, even if your body does not want to. I had a planned 3.12 mile walk this morning. The alarm went off at 5:31am. I hit snooze once and it went off again at 5:40am. I got up, grumbled, laid back down, got up again, got dressed and left for my walk.

Less than a mile in I found this:

Yes, I know that I'm not going to find a twenty dollar bill every time I go workout, but it was a nice way to start the day.

I didn't have much time this morning to get ready after my walk and shower, so I apologize for the up-do. It will not stay this way all day.

The flash is weird in this picture and my shoes didn't show up very well, which is a shame because they're really cute..
Blouse- Marshall's
Jeans- New York & Co
Shoes- Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment