Sunday, August 19, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 11

Today was the first day of level 2.

I have never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I did tonight.

I've also never wanted to cry during a work out so much as I did tonight.

There was sweat dripping off of my face as I panted my way trying to follow the exercises throughout this workout. I did my best to follow the advanced exercises, however I did have to modify them towards the end of each repetition.

I feel like some of the exercises were more doable than others and I admit that I dropped the F-bomb more than once. But now that I'm basking in the after glow of pure endorphin bliss I'm glad I did it and am looking forward to being able to do it again. If only to move on to level 3 and complete this challenge.

11 days down, 19 to go... Am I crazy?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog/WW posts have made me want to push myself to try this challenge. Keep up the good work, you're getting close to the halfway point!

    ReplyDelete