Thursday, August 23, 2012

Weigh In #2

Weight:

Today's weight: 165.8
This weeks +/-: +0.4
Total weight +/-: -1.0

I burned a lot of calories this week with my 11 mile run. I also got in a lot of miles from walking and I'm still doing 30 Day Shred.

I kind of mentally freaked out yesterday when I peeked at the scale in the morning. It showed I was back up to where I started and I was sure I was going to have a bigger gain this morning.

I really need to relax when it comes to the scale. I know that it is just a number and that my body is changing in other more important ways. I'm also possibly gaining muscle. I need to give myself a couple weeks to let my body adjust to the increase in workouts and in eating the calories that I burn.

It will all work itself out. Until then I need to stay off the scale until next weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment