Wednesday, August 15, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 6

Yesterday was day six of the 30 Day Shred Challenge and I completed it. I completely forgot to blog about it (damn work got in the way, lol!).

I still cannot believe that I've stuck with this workout challenge for this long...

I decided to increase the weights to 5 pounds and did better than I expected. I have to admit I'm getting antsy to move onto level 2. I could probably do the exercises of level 1 in order in my sleep by now, plus I don't really feel it as much as I did the first few days.

To be honest, I'm not seeing much of a difference in my body either. At least not as much as I would have expected. Patrick tells me that it's under there and that I just need to give it time.

Confession: I think these 3-a-day workouts are killing me. Not literally, but I am exhausted! I've been getting up and going for a 3.12 mile walk (sometimes walk/run) at 5:40am. Around 10am I go for a 1.45 mile walk with my best friend at work. At some point during the day I do 30 Day Shred. I am just so tired and for some reason I can't seem to get to sleep until after 10:30pm.

Today I decided to let myself sleep instead of walking, but I plan on going tonight either before 30 day shred or after. I have to get in those 100 miles for the month (I'm at 58.05).

No comments:

Post a Comment