Saturday, August 4, 2012

Isabel's Art

Isabel with a Minnie Mouse balloon.
Isabel has become our little artist. Her favorite things to draw are houses and people. We have quite a few family portraits which she has drawn for us. She also loves to write notes.

She has been reading a lot lately (how she picked up reading at 4, I can only assume is because of her 8 year old cousin) and she recently started writing notes. She normally will write the alphabet over and over, but lately she has been writing stories and letters.

At some point we will work more on spelling and spacing between words, but for now I'm just letting her love for writing be the main focus. She continues to amaze me.
Dear mom. I love you. I want you to come home after your run. Love Isabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment