Monday, August 20, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 12

I'm getting closer and closer to the half way point. And I'm becoming more confident that I can do this. How is it I can put so much faith into other people but have so little for myself...?

So day two of level two was a lot less difficult. It is most likely due to the fact that I felt more prepared and knew what exercises were coming. I also knew when to hold back and modify some of the more difficult exercises instead of pushing myself. I cannot risk an injury right now.

It may have been easier because Isabel was watching a DVD in the other room instead of showing off and doing the plank jumping jacks. "Like this mommy" she would say without breaking a sweat. Oh to have the energy of a four year old.

And why is it every single time I got into plank position Marley decided to walk right underneath me like I'm a bridge for her to walk and lay underneath?

Maybe I should start bringing the DVD to work with me again to prevent these little disturbances. But I feel so loved during these 30 minutes. It's the only time they seem to want or need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment