Friday, August 17, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 9

I've been pretty good about doing 30 Day Shred when no one else is home. If anyone is here it's usually Isabel or Marley.

I now realize that there is a reason for this. Working out in front of four other people is embarrassing and it makes it both more difficult to concentrate as well as pushes me to work harder. Total contradiction, but that's the only way I can explain it.

I've also found a benefit to working out with my own music on in the background.. After my workout was over I was feeling silly and decided to dance around with Isabel to the B52's Love Shack.

I ended up burning an extra 100 calories. Not only was it nice to burn those extra calories (hello tablespoon of peanut butter) but it was so much fun and Isabel had a blast.

Tomorrow is the last day of level 1 and I am really looking forward to moving onto level 2. I will be posting progress pictures and measurements tomorrow. I am hoping to do 30 Day Shred after our 11 mile run, but we'll see how I'm feeling. It will get done at some point. I'm determined now to do this. And I'm getting more self confidence that I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment