Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Vol. 11

Since I completely forgot to post this last week I'm going to post 10 things this week...

1. I am thankful that my body has become stronger since doing 30 Day Shred. I can definitely tell a difference in my endurance and in my strength.

2. I am thankful that Patrick and I are going to get our marriage license tomorrow. I can cross one more thing off of our to-do list.

3. I am thankful that I get to go pick up my wedding dress tomorrow night. My sister, and Matron of Honor, is going with me. It is going to look so different with the addition of the cap-sleeves.

4. I am thankful that the wedding is 6 weeks away. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I am thankful that I chose to start planning early so that it hasn't been too stressful.

5. I am thankful that I have a four day weekend. Although I'm taking tomorrow off since my dad will be having surgery it will be nice to get to spend some extra time with Isabel and get some stuff taken care of.

6. I am thankful that I lost 2 pounds at weigh in this morning. Being very optimistic (sarcasm) I keep thinking I'm going to gain next week and this was just a fluke. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing though and hopefully I'll continue losing.

7. I am thankful that I am getting my nails and eyebrows done tonight. Even though I have to spend money (which I hate doing) it is needed and kind of nice to pamper myself a little bit.

8. I am thankful that Level 3 of 30 Day Shred is not as difficult as I anticipated it to be. It's still difficult, but I'm impressing myself with what I am able to do.

9. I am thankful that I am learning to give myself more credit. I really never thought that I would be able to complete the 30 Day Shred Challenge. I also didn't think I would stick with it because I tend to not complete things. But here I am, 9 workouts away from being done.

10. I am thankful that the Disney Half Marathon is on Sunday. It's my first Disney race and we get to run through Angel Stadium. Cannot wait! Patrick's camera broke so I'm trying to figure out what to do because my camera is huge and I don't want to run 13.1 miles while carrying it. Decisions decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment