Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bridal Shower

I just got back from my bridal shower and I want to first and foremost say a BIG "Thank You" to my mom and sister. They put the shower together and I had so much fun! It ended up being a beautiful day weather wise and everything just came together so well.

We were able to eat a little, play a few games and open presents. It was casual, just the way I like it. I didn't feel like the center of attention (except when I had to read the advice cards) and it kept it stress free for me. I was able to enjoy myself the entire time.

Before

After hair trial

After hair and make-up trial
 






 



Part of my new family. Aunt Dee, Cassy, Me, Amber, Lorie and Kara.

Recipes. I think they're trying to tell me something...

 
Advice for the bride. I had to read these out loud. Some got pretty nasty...






 
Candy bar.

Me, as a child.

Patrick, as a child.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment