Saturday, August 18, 2012

Running Recap- 8/18/2012

This morning was a scheduled 8 mile run, with an extra 3 miles for Rachel and me beforehand. The group usually meets at the store at 7 am, but due to the hot weather and humidity we decided to meet at 6:30 am.

I picked Rachel up at 5:30 and we ran an easy 1.5 miles out and 1.5 miles back. It really helped get us nice and loose for the 8 miles with the group (the majority of it being up hill).

My GPS watch died before we left for our run, so I don't have a mile by mile breakdown, but we ran a total of 11.39 miles. Feels so good.

Only two weeks left until the Disney Half Marathon! I cannot wait. Not only do we get to run through Disneyland but we also get to run through Angel stadium! I think that's the main reason I'm doing this race...

No comments:

Post a Comment