Sunday, August 12, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 4

I spent the majority of today cleaning and doing laundry. I had to talk myself out of doing chores to do my 4th day of 30 Day Shred. That never happens... I can usually find any excuse to get out of cleaning.

I just finished and I think my HRM might be too loose. For some reason it will stop tracking at certain points, usually during the cardio.

The workout wasn't too bad tonight. It also went by pretty fast. My body isn't too sore but I can feel it every so often. It's a good sore though and I'm enjoying it.



I'm doing really well tracking on My Fitness Pal. I have tracked every single bite every single day since last Thursday. I have also stayed under my calorie goal but have tried to get as close to 0 as possible. I also have had left over carbs every day, but need to work on my fat and protein intake as I've gone over on both almost every day.

I also don't feel deprived. In fact, since I've been burning so many calories I've been able to indulge and at the end of the day I am searching for things to eat. I'm sure I could be making better choices, but a girl has to have a cup (or two) of ice cream every once in a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment