Tuesday, August 21, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 13

Tonight's workout was pretty uneventful. I pushed myself a little more than last night and ended up burning a little more calories. Go figure.

I'm back to having a love hate relationship with Jillian. For some reason I didn't feel like dying during yesterday's workout. That changed tonight. Yes, I realize she has no control over whether or not I do the video and how hard I push myself, but I have to focus my hatred somewhere or I would have quit a long time ago.

Then I wake up in the morning and as I'm getting dressed I find myself admiring my body instead of pinpointing the parts I dislike. That's when I go back to loving her.

So I hate her 30 minutes of the day. I'd say that's a pretty successful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment