Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Vol. 10

Lorien- this one's for you... You big tree.

1. I am thankful that my best friend bought season 2 of the BBC version of Sherlock. She has been bringing it with her to work and we've been watching it on our lunch break. A-maze-ing...

2. I am thankful that my best friend gets to spend some time with her sister this coming week. It's needed and I'm so happy that it's able to happen sooner rather than later.

3. I am thankful that my best friend is also an amazing co-worker and is not only able to help me out when needed, but willing. I don't think I will ever be able to repay her, but I will try.

4. I am thankful that my best friend and I have 1000 inside jokes. I'm sure we annoy our co-workers (and I'm truly sorry for that) but at least we can keep ourselves entertained.

5. I am thankful that my best friend is in my wedding. I couldn't imagine it without her and will always be grateful to her for keeping me as calm as possible this past blissful year of engagement. She knows exactly what to say to bring me back down. I'm sure I've been an annoying bride-to-be, but she makes me feel sane.

P.S. I want S-word..

No comments:

Post a Comment