Wednesday, August 15, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 7

It's officially been 1 week since starting the challenge and I absolutely cannot believe I've made it the full 7 days. I don't think I've ever stuck to something workout related for this long.

Tonight's workout seemed more difficult for some reason. Maybe because it was a long day at work and I haven't been sleeping well. Either way, my body had to work harder to get through it.

At the same time, my body seems to not be feeling it. I barely feel sore at all and I'm worried that I'm not doing it right. I don't see a difference after 7 days and I used to see a difference doing it 2-3 days a week. Maybe it's just my perception, but it's frustrating.

I'm going to keep with it though. I've come this far. Only 23 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment