Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Goals

1. Work on the steps from "Feel Good Naked" by Laure Redmond. The goals I plan to start incorporating into my daily life are:

Step One- Don't deprive yourself. Treat yourself once a week.
Step Two- Drink water, drink water, drink water.
Step Three- Watch ten minutes of exercise a day change your face and your life.
Step Four- Schedule fitness appointments in writing each week.
Step Five- Don't stop eating. Stop eating in front of the TV.
Step Seven- Breathe consciously for five minutes a day.
Step Eight- Take thirty minutes of private time each day.

Fail.

2. Run/Walk 100 miles. Make a plan to get all of the miles in.

Success! Finishing the month just barely over goal at 100.37 miles.

3. Track in writing every day. Do not become obsessed with what I'm eating, concentrate on portions not calories or points.

Fail. I have been tracking on My Fitness Pal. Not 100% every day but I do start the day with tracking. I do not feel obsessed with calories and I am highly enjoying this eat more to weigh less idea.

4. Keep up with laundry and keeping the apartment clean. Make a weekly plan. Do not get overwhelmed.

Fail. I've had to get a lot of help with this from Patrick. I wish I was better about it. I did clean more than I normally do, but I have not kept up with it as much as I would like to.

5. Stop stressing about the wedding. Realize that everything is going to work out the way it's supposed to. EGBOK.. Everything is Going to Be OK. There is no point in stressing about one day. At the end of it all I'm going to be married to my best friend.

Fail. There were a lot of stressful moments. I feel I'm getting better, but I'm not there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment