Saturday, September 1, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 24

Today's workout seemed a lot more difficult than the last few days of starting level 3. It didn't take me long to realize that the air conditioner was still off from last night. I look a hot mess right now...

It's nice to get the workout done early so I don't have to even think about it for the rest of the day. I like that. Plus the endorphins are awesome and make the day even better.

Now I'm off to pack for the Disney half. Rachel is picking me up in about 45 minutes and I need to get everything together.

Since Patrick's camera broke and I don't have money for a new smaller camera I think I'm just going to use Rachel's phone to take pictures. Hopefully it works out. If nothing else there will be pictures of the two of us, just not as many scenic ones like before.

I will say that I am not looking forward to doing 30 Day Shred tomorrow... but it will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment