Thursday, September 6, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 29

One.. Day.. Left..

What am I going to do with myself without the challenge of working out everyday?

Tonight's workout was difficult. I have had a headache all day and it was almost gone when I turned the DVD on and started jumping around. I learned from my mistake from yesterday though and pushed through.



 
This is what happens when Patrick gets a hold of the camera during my workout.
 
I'm looking forward to completing the challenge tomorrow. For being able to say it's done and that I did it. I pushed through. I had so little faith in myself at the beginning of this challenge and yet here I am, one workout away.
 
My plan is to take my measurements and final pictures in the morning. I will be working out immediately after work and then going to my dress fitting, so there will be no time between the two. I could wait until Saturday so that the results are after my final workout, but to be honest I'm too excited to see if there were any additional changes to wait.
 
I am worried that there won't be a difference due to weight gain and bloating, but that's the way it turned out to be.. Maybe I'll take measurements again in a few days just to see..

No comments:

Post a Comment