Monday, September 10, 2012

Ripped in 30- Level 1

I started my September workout schedule today, including a 1.67 mile walk, a 2.22 mile walk, a 15 minute Jackie Warner arm workout and level 1 of Ripped in 30.

My oh my Jillian. How I love and hate you so much.

I am already liking this video more than 30 Day Shred if only because it consists of all 30 second workouts. There were times in 30 Day Shred where the full minute seemed too difficult.

Since I am not following the plan I will not be posting an update each day. I just don't have it in me for 30 days in a row right now. Maybe one day.. But for now I can only commit to two days a week.

I wore my heart rate monitor and ended up burning 345 calories! Definitely a better workout compared to 30 Day Shred for calories burned.

We planned on pizza tonight. I pre-tracked 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and 2 bread sticks. Since I burned more calories than I had planned to I had extra calories. I decided to forgo the third piece of pizza and instead splurge on a serving of Brach's candy corn. I love this time of year, though it's best to keep the candy corn out of the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment