Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Vol. 14

1. I am thankful that I am able to listen to my iPod at work. It's nice to drown out certain other noises.

2. I am thankful that we are under budget for our wedding. It was one of my top concerns that we would end up going over, and we would have if everyone had RSVP'd yes. But thankfully we are sitting pretty with some money left over for our honeymoon.

3. I am thankful that our dance lesson went well. We are definitely going to need to practice, but I'm glad I won the free lesson and that Patrick was willing to do it.

4. I am thankful that the wedding is almost here. I really don't have much left to do except little things. To be honest, I'm a little bored and a little worried that I'm missing something. Shouldn't I be stressed and crazy at this point?

5. I am thankful that I have an amazing support system. The only thing that I'm concerned about wedding related is being the center of attention. Nothing I can change about that.. I'm getting anxious about it but I'm able to talk to Lorien and Patrick and they are always able to bring me down before I go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment