Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wedding Centerpieces- Take 1

Here is the sample centerpiece we received from our florist.

These pictures to do not do the vases/flowers justice. I took these quickly before going into the florist to speak with her about what I wanted.

I felt guilty saying anything because it is an absolutely gorgeous centerpiece, but to be honest I'm not excited about it. I realize on the list of priorities for our wedding, flowers is pretty low, but at the same time I want to be excited.

My mom, Patrick and Patrick's mom all said the same thing, we are paying them to do a job for us and they should do the job right. I think I worked myself up more than I needed to because the florist was extremely nice about everything. I brought in a smaller vase that Patrick's mom found and the florist is going to make a new sample for us.

I know everything is going to work out. I just hate feeling stressed about something that 1. I can't control and 2. Doesn't matter in the big picture.

Pretty much the only thing changing is we are taking out the lilies, adding another hydrangea and more spray roses. I think having the hydrangeas, daisy's and roses will still be a lot going on, but simple enough that it will look beautiful. We shall see on Friday how it turns out.





No comments:

Post a Comment