Wednesday, September 5, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 28

Today was by far the worst workout I have experienced while doing this challenge.

It's that time of the month, so not only am I cranky but I'm also exhausted and bloated. I'm already 1000% prepared for a gain tomorrow.

I was just not feeling the workout tonight and will admit that I didn't give it my all. I hated the entire 30 minutes and I'm not really liking myself all to much right now either for not trying harder. I always feel better after a good workout and I'm sure I'd be in a better mood now if I had just tried harder.

I just can't win when it comes to pleasing myself, to living up to my own unattainable expectations.

I'm hoping that this mood, the bloating and the extra weight goes away before Friday, since Friday is not only the last workout but also my dress fitting. My fitting last weekend did not go as well as I had hoped. So for my own mentality I could really use a positive fitting, and a positive measurement and progress picture.

I am over this roller coaster of emotions. I'm over Jillian. I'm over 30 Day Shred. I'm over working out every day.

Two more days... Two more days... Two more days...

1 comment:

  1. Your dedication to this is inspiring! You'll rock the last two days and feel so accomplished for finishing 30 days.

    ReplyDelete