Thursday, September 20, 2012

Weigh In #6

Weight:

Today's weight: 165.4
This weeks +/-: +0.8
Total weight +/-: -1.4

After the week I had I couldn't ask for better results. I was seriously anticipating a much larger gain this week.

It's a good reality check to stop this destructive behavior now before it gets any worse. I have to fit into a beautiful white dress in 3 weeks. I can't do that if I continue on this path.

So I'm back at it again today. I'm not saying I'm going to be perfect and I'm not saying this is the last time I get back on the wagon, but I feel confident that I can make this work for the next three weeks. I am confident that I can still indulge and not go overboard. I am confident that I can get the support I need as long as I ask for it.

I don't really have much of a plan other than to workout and eat better. Pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment