Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Vol. 12

1. I am thankful that I have such awesome parents who are willing to watch Isabel overnight so that we don't have to wake her up super early to drop her off while we're at work. Also the fact that they watch her while we're at work is pretty awesome sauce itself.

2. I am thankful that my dad's surgery went extremely well. It did end up having to be more invasive than planned, but everything ended up going well and there was no craziness like the last time he had surgery.

3. I am thankful that I'm cooking dinner tonight. It's been awhile since I've been in the kitchen and I'm actually really looking forward to it.

4. I am thankful that I am picking my dress up tomorrow night. I am hoping that things fit better than they did last time and that it's just all around a more positive experience.

5. I am thankful that tomorrow is the last night of the 30 Day Shred Challenge. I am so over working out every single day and I need a break..

No comments:

Post a Comment