Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Response to the Swarley Post

Rachel's version about her dog Charlie:

Charlie - Better Known as DumbAss
DumbAss is just one of his MANY nicknames.

His nicknames include, but are not limited to: Dumber, Moron, Idiot and FartMonster

He is best known as Charlie.

He always responds to all the above mentioned names.

He weighs 93 pounds.

He doesn't give a crap what he weighs


We've had him for two years.

During tonight's workout ... Oh wait I didn't workout I laid on the coach and ate ice cream. 

In the mornings he is so lazy, after sleeping for 9 hours he goes and lays on the couch to sleep for another hour.

He could care less about me after I feed him.

I feed him when I feel like it

He gets confused - well in general he is confused. 

If I press snooze on my alarm he just goes back to sleep snoring.

If I turn my alarm off, sit up and then lay back down he just goes back to sleep snoring.

His favorite spot in the house is on the couch on top of anyone laying there.

He hates the shower.... dry or wet.


He hates the sound of sirens.
He can often be found napping - ANYWHERE.

He likes to sit near the back door. He puts his face against the glass - and I like to think he's pretending he's inside.

If you sit down on the couch to read a magazine, he sits on top of them.

If I get up to go pee, he always follows me into the bathroom.
He loves to have his belly rubbed. 

His picture is NOT background on my work computer - Emma is!!!

He is crazy.

Every time I pick his poop up in the backyard he goes and takes a fresh dump for me!

When I get home from work he is excited to see me - or just to be let inside from the heat.

I cant pick him up and carry him like a baby - he is to big for that.

All of my black clothes have hair on them.

All of my white clothes have hair on them.

I own a lint brush, and I know how to use it.

His tail knocks down my pictures.

He's weird.

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment