Thursday, September 6, 2012

Weigh In #4

Weight: 165.2 (no photo because I simply was too lazy to look for the camera and change the batteries this morning)

Today's weight: 165.2
This weeks +/-: +1.4
Total weight +/-: -1.6

Okay, so there are many factors to this weeks gain. I didn't eat my best and due to other factors that are beyond my control I am doing fairly well in not letting that number effect me.

I've been doing fairly well food wise since Tuesday (I always eat better on the days I am at work because I don't bring things to tempt me). I just need to keep this momentum up.

It's just one week in the big picture of this journey and I'm sure that if I keep going the way I have been the last few days I'll be sure to see a loss next week. Keeping a positive outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment