Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Vol. 13

1. I am thankful that I am already at 57.63 miles for the month. My goal is always 100 miles per month and I am so going to reach it this month.

2. I am thankful that my wedding dress is sitting safely at my parents house. I'm so relieved that they were able to get the straps fixed and that it is going to be absolutely perfect the day of the wedding.

3. I am thankful that my best friend and I make the time each day to get some exercise in. We go on a walk on our first break and then walk and do a 15 minute workout video on our lunch. We are making such amazing changes and I'm really proud of us.

4. I am thankful that the florist is willing to make another sample centerpiece for us. I felt really guilty taking it back, but she was so nice about it. Such a relief.

5. I am thankful that I lost weight at weigh in this morning. I was not expecting to lose after going a little overboard last night, but I lost and am starting this week off the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment