Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weigh In #7

Weight:
Today's weight: 165.6
This weeks +/-: +0.2
Total weight +/-: -1.2
 
Still going in the wrong direction. Yes, it's only a 0.2 gain, but it's still a gain. I need to do something about this now because I really don't have much time before the wedding and it's starting to get a little late to do damage control.
 
I'm not one to take drastic measures to lose weight, but at this point it might be time to cut carbs from my diet. Not all carbs obviously since there are carbs in things like fruits and veggies, but the bready ones like pasta, oatmeal, rice, bread, etc. I didn't want it to come to that because I love my carbs, but I think I can make it work for the next 15 days so that my dress fits on the day of the wedding.
 
We'll see how long it lasts though. Once I say I'm not going to have something then it's all that I crave. But I need to do this because I don't want to be uncomfortable at my wedding and I really don't have the option of trying the dress on until that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment