Friday, September 14, 2012

Wedding Centerpieces- Take 2

I picked up the new centerpiece from the florist today.

I could not be happier.

I was a little nervous that I was going to go and not like it again. I don't want to be "that" bride. The kind of bride where nothing can make me happy. Flowers, cakes, music.. oh my! It's beginning to get overwhelming to be honest.

But today there were all types of rainbows and glitter and unicorns as I was handed the sample centerpiece. I could not stop smiling and I got excited. I knew that this was the perfect combination of flowers in the perfect vase and that it would be perfect in the middle of the table at the wedding. I could picture it there with the mason jars, the candles and the chalkboard table number. That's how I knew it was right.

She took out both the lilies and the large roses. I love it so much. It is absolutely perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment