Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dress For Success- Day 4

I'm going to say this is another successful day. It feels really good to be able to get everything together the night before and have it ready to go. It makes it so much easier than trying to scramble to put things together in the morning. I am loving this challenge and the improvement to my self esteem is definitely noticeable.

Yesterdays outfit got a lot of questions from my co-workers asking if I was going on an interview... Guess maybe I'm getting a good handle on dressing professionally.

Necklace.

3/4 spandex pants.

Dress and sweater.

Strappy wedge shoes.

After.

Put together.

Dress: Marshalls
Sweater: Target
Pants: Kohl's
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Kohl's

2 comments:

  1. call my crazy, but.... I prefer your hair "before" rather than "after"; looks more natural and softer.

    ReplyDelete