Tuesday, September 4, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 27

I ended up burning 1,027 today.

My workout day started with a 1.45 mile walk on my first break at work. I then went on a 2.22 mile walk on my lunch break at work. After work I waited for my sister and we went on a 36 minute run/walk for 2.52 miles. All followed by 30 Day Shred Level 3.

I am exhausted!

I am hoping to keep up with a schedule for the month of September. I am planning on making the schedule in the next day or so. I really want to have it written out so I know what to do and when. I feel like most of the time I just jump in full force. I want to get it all done and I want to get it done yesterday.

I end up giving up within a day or two.

This time I am going to try to schedule my workouts in a way that I'm not doing everything at once. Where I still feel accomplished at the end of the day but not overwhelmed or exhausted.

We'll see if it works..

No comments:

Post a Comment