Monday, September 3, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge- Day 26

I am getting highly frustrated with not seeing the results I thought I would see by now. I know there is a difference, however I am still not satisfied. I want more. I want to see the difference clearly. I want to be confident with my body. I was expecting to be shredded and I don't feel like I am.

So what did I do today? I bought another DVD.

Until I can afford this (or until I drop the hint enough times that I get it for Christmas):

I'm going to start this:
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD
I think part of the problem that 30 Day Shred has not worked for me as well as it should have is that I forgot to download the meal plan that is supposed to go along with it. I have been working on my eating habits, but it is not something that I have worked hard at.

When starting Ripped in 30 I fully plan on following the food plan that it comes with. There are a lot of good looking meals and the dinners come with recipes, which will help a lot.

I doubt that I'm not seeing the results I want solely on the food I've been eating. I know I'm not perfect, but I'm fairly sure I stay within my calories 5 out of 7 days a week. It just goes to show it's not about how many calories you put into your body, but what kind of calories.

I know I can make better choices. I know I can have more self discipline. I know I can be better in order to get the results I want. So why am I not making that effort?

I'm kind of pissed off at myself to be honest. Spending 30 minutes every day for the past 26 days really has been nothing compared to how much I should have been putting into it. It's not impressive to be honest. Especially when the results could have been so much more.

But I'm not quitting now. I'm going to make it the last 4 workouts. I'm going to make a plan for after 30 Day Shred is over and I'm going to stick with it. I'm going to allow for slip ups so that I am not restricting myself.

I think that's also a part of the problem. I get going in trying to eat healthy and in exercising that I don't think about anything else. Then 2 days later I find myself face first in salt water taffy or peanut butter or some other food that shouldn't be in the house.

I need help..

No comments:

Post a Comment