Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Workout Schedule 1/17-1/20

I finally sat down and created a workout schedule for the rest of this week. I need to take it week by week due to Patrick's schedule. Working in retail means he gets different shifts each week, meaning it's difficult to pre-plan things like workouts and meals before knowing his schedule.

The past few days I've put "create a workout schedule" on my 30 Day Push to-do list. I finally got to it today and I'm pretty happy with it. Now the hard part of actually doing it..

I must say, I think I'm really looking forward to checking off the circles when I complete what I had planned. It will be nice to see some positive progress instead of this constant back peddling.


Pyramid Workout:
(Complete like the 12 days of Christmas song: 1, 1-2, 1-2-3, 1-2-3-4..)
1 deep breath, 2 squats, 3 sit ups, 4 push ups, 5 bench dips, 6 lunges, 7 squat arm raises, 8 plie squats, 9 second plank, 10 donkey kicks, 11 second wall sit, 12 jumping jacks

Weekend Workout: (Complete 2 rounds)
20 jumping jacks
20 squats
20 push ups
20 jumping jacks
20 high knees
20 alternating lunges
20 push ups
20 sit ups
20 squats
20 mountain climbers
20 stationary lunges

Short Workout:(Complete 3 rounds)
10 push ups
20 sit ups
25 squats
20 lunges (10 per leg)
40 jumping jacks
30 second wall sit

No comments:

Post a Comment