Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful for my husband. I sent him a novel of a text message and he responded with  more than ":)" which was greatly appreciated!

2. I am thankful for my parents and for everything they do to help us. For helping with Isabel while we're at work to helping us pay for groceries when we need just a little extra help.

3. I am thankful for my sister. For planning our weekend runs and for recently helping me with my resume. I know that I can go to her for anything and she has amazing support and great ideas.

4. I am thankful for everyone who met me at mile 12 on Saturday at the run. Your support really helped get me through each mile. And an especially big thank you to Patrick for meeting me at miles 16 and 20 to refill my water. Another thank you for those that donated. I exceeded my goal by way more than I could have hoped!

5. I am thankful for such a loving, caring, respectful, sweet daughter. She may frustrate me, but when I watch her with other people I know that I'm doing an okay job raising her. She's very respectful to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment