Tuesday, January 22, 2013

30 Day Push Day 16 & Happier at Home Day 9

30 Day Push Challenge
Day 16:

To-Do: Circle items that need to be done this week (blue), star items that need to be done today (need to, not want to) (green), all other items need to be done "soon" (black).

1. Clean out car
2. Vacuum car
3. Clean out Isabel's art drawer
4. Organize photo CDs- make albums
5. Clean off kitchen table
6. Clean out closet
7. Finish scarf
8. Pick up apartment
9. Run 2.24 miles

Happier at Home
Day 9: Plan a nice little surprise.

"Studies show that we react more strongly to an unexpected pleasure than to an expected one." Granted, I hate surprises, but I love little things that are unexpected. I love notes waiting on my car, the occasional random rose, a clean apartment. In the same sense I'm horrible and don't really provide random little surprises either. I need to work on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment