Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A-Z Title Challenge

I'm part of a group on good reads with some of the people on the weight watchers boards. I haven't been to active in the book of the month or other communications, but I am hoping to as the year progresses and I get more into reading.

I joined good reads in order to keep track of the books I'm reading through out the year and to get some ideas for future books to read.

As I was looking through the comments last night I found the following challenge for the year:

This challenge is simple: read 26 books throughout the year, one beginning with each letter of the alphabet. Ignore any articles at the beginning of the title (The..., A..., etc.). For the letters X and Z, you may choose a title with those letters anywhere within the title.

2013 A-Z Title Challenge
Duration: January 1-December 31, 2013

2/26 Completed

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H- The Happiness Project- Gretchen Rubin
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P- Please Stop Laughing At Me- Jodee Blanco
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z 

I've got a long way to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment