Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dear Journal, 1/5/13

Dear Journal,
Q: What was the last restaurant you went to?
A: We ate at Chipotle today. We went around 3 for an early dinner before our half marathon. I always forget how much I  enjoy the food there and I love how much food you get for the price.

I am quickly realizing how much I eat out, especially lately. I really should go grocery shopping more often. It will save me money and will probably be better for this whole weight loss thing.

Picture of the day 1/5:



Daily Review 1/5:
Calorie Goal- 1500 plus activity

Breakfast-
coffee, 1/4 cup soy milk, 2 splenda (17 calories)
1 cup cheerios (100 calories)
1 cup regular milk (150 calories)

Snack-
1 eggo waffle (95 calories)
1 tbsp skippy chunky peanut butter (95 calories)
20 oz low calorie gatorade- lemon lime (45 calories)
starbucks trenta unsweetened passion iced tea (0 calories)
3 splenda (0 calories)
2 sugar in the raw (40 calories)

Lunch-
chipotle burrito bowl (970 calories)
chipotle chips (285 calories)

Snack-
2 macaroons (140 calories)
2 red bull zero (0 calories)
5 hour energy pomegranate (4 calories)

Dinner-

Dessert-

Total burned- 0 (the half marathon started at 9pm and didn't end until after midnight. The calories I burned are being put toward tomorrow's menu, however I do not plan on eating them all to make up for the calories I went over today)
Total eaten- 1941
Left over- -441

Glasses of water: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment