Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dear Journal, 1/31/13

Dear Journal,
Q: What do you want to be?
A: I've been asked this a lot lately. The "if you could be anything you wanted to be..." and "when you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up..." questions.

My answer is, and always will be, a marine biologist specializing in whales and dolphins (specifically orca's). I was obsessed as a kid and was devastated when told that you needed to have strong math and science skills. Two things I lack.

Shortly after I realized that I would be perfectly content sitting at a desk all day doing data entry and that's exactly what I do. It makes me happy in my OCD way and I'm just what I thought I'd be, perfectly content.

Granted I could be happier doing something that I absolutely love. But at this time I don't know what that is. I still don't quite know what I want to be when I grow up.

Picture of the day 1/31:
This was in the women's restroom today. Totally random.

No comments:

Post a Comment