Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Map It- 26 Angel Run

Here are the maps for the 26 Angel Run on Saturday. And a weather forcast. I'm getting really excited about doing this run and can't wait to see what the day brings.

As of right now I am planning on having Patrick meet me at the 12 mile mark (because it's at an easy spot for him to meet at). At that point I'm going to see how I'm feeling and will probably have him try to meet me every 3-4 miles depending on what's going on with my body/head. I know a big portion of this run is going to be mental, but I do not want to risk injury.

It all depends on the day, so I don't want to over think it.
This map is the one provided by the coordinator.



This map has every other mile marked as well as an elevation map.
The weather forcast. Wouldn't you know it? 30% chance of rain.




No comments:

Post a Comment