Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dear Journal, 1/17/13

Dear Journal,
Q: What's the oldest thing you're wearing today?
A: I think the oldest thing I wore today were my shoes, but to be honest I don't know how old they were. All I know is that my jeans and my top were both brand new, so it couldn't be either of those. As of right now the oldest thing I'm wearing is my LA Marathon shirt since I went for a run tonight. That's right- I followed through on something I said I was going to do. Shocked? Yeah, me too.

Picture of the day 1/17:
I'm getting really frustrated. I cannot upload a picture at this time and am hoping that I will be able to upload my picture from today at some point tomorrow. I'm hoping this is an issue with blogger and an issue that will be fixed fast (unlike the other upload feature that is still not fixed..) I did take a picture today and thankfully I have the date stamp on the photo for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment