Friday, January 4, 2013

Dear Journal, 1/4/13

Dear Journal,
Q: The best part of today?
A: Actually being excited to weigh in this morning. Our first weigh in for the dietbet was on Sunday, however I'm making my weekly weigh-in's on Friday's. I like having the option to splurge a little more on the weekends without it affecting my weigh-in too much.

I weighed in this morning 1.8 pounds lighter than I was on Sunday. Definitely a positive start to the day and to the weekend.

*Tomorrow's journal entry and photo will be published on Sunday. I will be out of town for a night half marathon and will not have access to a computer to post. I am not counting this against my journal or photo goal.

Picture of the day 1/4:


Daily Review 1/4:
Calorie Goal- 1500 plus activity

Breakfast-
coffee, sugar free coffee creamer, 3 splenda (64 calories)
2 clementines (80 calories)

Workout-
1.45 mile walk- 23 minutes (202 calories)

Snack-
nature valley granola bar- apple crisp (160 calories)
low calorie gatorade- lemon lime 20 oz (45 calories)
starbucks- skinny peppermint mocha latte (130 calories)

Lunch-
chili's margarita chicken w/rice and beans- 1/2 order (295 calories)

Dinner-
homemade taco soup (480 calories)

Dessert-
1 slice cherry pie (486 calories)

Total burned- 202
Total eaten- 1740
Left over- -38

Glasses of water: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment