Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dear Journal, 1/2/13


Dear Journal,
Q: Can people change?
A: I believe that people change, but I know that you cannot change people. It has to be a decision that they have to make for themselves. I don't necessarily think that people change their beliefs, but I believe personality wise people are constantly changing.

It would be difficult to live your entire life always being the same. It would be boring and I think when someone changes it means they've learned something, either about something, about someone or about themselves.

I go back and forth with what I think about this, but for the most part I believe that people do change.
People never change
People change

 people change


Don’t try to change the people

Seasons and people change

Picture of the day 1/2:



Daily Review 1/2:
Calorie Goal- 1500 plus activity

Breakfast-
coffee, 4 Tbsp sugar free peppermint mocha creamer, 3 splenda (64 calories)
1/2 cup oatmeal (140 calories)
6 oz greek yogurt- raspberry (140 calories)
small banana (90 calories)

Workout-
1.45 mile walk- 22:41 (202 calories)

Snack-
2 clementine cuties (80 calories)

Workout-
2.22 mile walk- 34:46 (305 calories)

Lunch-
eating right- turkey meatloaf (290 calories)

Workout-
2.24 mile walk- 35:02 (354 calories)

Dinner-
outback steakhouse bloomin onion (650 calories)
outback steakhouse salmon (387 calories)
outback steakhouse sweet potato (465 calories)

Dessert-

Total burned- 861
Total eaten- 2306
Left over- 55

Glasses of water: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment