Monday, January 21, 2013

Dear Journal, 1/21/13

Q: What are you looking forward to?
A: I just received approval for time off for a vacation from June 28-July 6. My dad is retiring at the end of this month and he told us we could go on a trip anywhere in the world. Of course, our mom has a fear of flying, so anywhere in the world meant anywhere we could drive to.

Rachel came up with this amazing plan to drive up to San Francisco while sight seeing along the way. It's perfect and as soon as the details are finalized I will be sharing them.

We decided on the dates last night. It works out well because the girls will be out of school and I only need to ask for 4 days off instead of 6. I requested the time off first thing this morning and my boss approved it. Woot Woot!!

Picture of the day 1/21:
This picture was taken on Patrick's phone while on our new routine, a one mile walk on the nights that Patrick opens or is off. (I'm trying to get us all to be more active..)

No comments:

Post a Comment